Sales Executive Spin Ventures Group Job in Copperbelt Province Zambia
Spin Ventures Group
Location: Copperbelt Province – Zambia
DIPLOMA / DEGREE IN SALES & MARKETING
AGE BELOW 40 YEARS
ATLEAST 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SALES & MARKETING IN REPUTED COMPANIES
SHOULD BE WILLING TO TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY
The Company Strongpak Ltd, a subsidiary of Sakiza Spinning Ltd is a leading manufacturer of PP woven bags and it is the no. 1 company in its Industry/Category in Zambia and neighboring countries. The company has about 150 employees and it is expanding its operations.
Primary Objectives & Targets:
1. Increase Market Share in the normal bags & jumbo bags segment of the market
2. First preference supplier for all existing customers.
3. Every potential customer must know who we are and what we do by effective advertising & publicity activities.
4. Production capacities shall be used above 95% all the time
5. To increase the turnover by 50% in the first year and subsequently double the turnover in the third year and fifth year.
6. Profitability to sales target by year end – 15% of Turnover
7. Minimum growth on volumes on every existing customer – 20% per annum.
8. Average Debtor days to be maintained at less than 45 days.
Key Performance Indicators:
Sales revenue in value
Sales revenue in volume
Total monthly collections of payments
Number of new customers added in and total additional volume of business brought in